Friday, December 21, 2007

10 days and counting




We recieved new pics of the kids today. It means so much to us every time we recieve new ones. It is amazing to see how much they change.


In other news, I will now be staying in Ethiopia for 10 days. Noahs Visa appt isnt until 1/9/08. It is all good though as I will be helping to decorate (those of you who have seen my house are snickering right now I am sure) a new building that will be the new location for our agency's orphanage Faith Childrens Home. I cannot tell you how excited I am to spend good quality time with Hilena and Noah as well as all of the other wonderful children I will encounter. I am going on the adventure of a lifetime!!!!!!!


Merry Christmas to you all! May God richly bless you in 2008.

2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Amy, the new pictures of the kids are beautiful!! I can't believe you will be getting on a plane in just a week!!!! Can't wait to meet those kiddos.

Love,
Rebecca

SisterMom said...

Yay!!! Ethiopia here we come!!