Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Parking" it

We were able to get away for a few days last week. We headed to one of our favorite summer time places. Cedar Point Amusement Park in Northern Ohio. Its one of the biggest (and best) amusement parks in the world and is located on beautiful Lake Erie. We stayed at one of their resorts right on the lake. We were "on the go" for 72 hours. From water slide, to wave pool to rollercoaster to hotel pool. I came home more tired than when I left:). I'm not complaining though. We had so much fun together. We bonded over the icecream and bumper cars. Nothing better than spending quality (and fun) time with my family!!!!!!

Walkway to our hotel
Beautiful Lake Erie


Logan LOVED the bumper cars (whats better than being able to ram into people and not getting time-out for it:))


Ok guys.....give me the corny smiles



Helina and Megan, or....aliens from another planet

























My peeps:)








Logan and I on his first rollercoaster ride (nope, he didnt put his hands up)









Papaw with Helina on her first rollercoaster ride (yep, she had her hands up the WHOLE time)






















This is one worn out girl













2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Is it just me or does Logan look WAY OLDER now??? Is it the haircut, or what???

I can totally see Helina with her hands up on the roller coaster!!! And laughing the entire way!!!! Makes me smile just to think of it. :) I'm glad you all "got away" for awhile Amy!

Hugs
R

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had loads of fun! :-)