Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh boy

I have to preface this picture by stating that at this point in Logans young life he is a little man living in a little womans world. He is surrounded by girls. Noah is too young to play with (although the 2 of them have started wrestling. Jeez boys are weird. Enjoying wrestling at 20 months). He wants to do whatever his sister and cousin (whom he idolizes) do. His best friends are the neighbors twin girls. Man oh man is he going to look back on this period of his life and wonder how it all went so wrong. He went over to our neighbors with Helina and Megan to have lunch on Sat and this is how they spent their time. Mike is convinced it is going to scar him for life. I think he makes a pretty girl. One who may very well be able to wear high-heeled shoes better than I can. Sigh.........





13 comments:

Amber said...

Hehe, Malachi does this too- I think it's the age. If they are still doing it when they are 15, then we may have a problem on our hands:)

Laurzie said...

So CUTE! Don't worry, I have tons of photos of my son dressing up with his sister, too (brides, princesses, Snow White, etc.). Soon enough he'll be too cool for that.

Chris said...

OMG TOO FUNNY !!!!
Keep the picture !! I am telling you it might come handy when he is 15 and acting bad. You can treaten him with it LOL

Rebecca said...

Oh, girl. I think that poor Mike may be scarred too! You HAVE to save that pic for blackmail in about 13 years! He does make a lovely girl, tho. :)

Rebecca Lily said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That is hilarious Amy!

Logan does pull it off and manage to still look manly. :) Tell Mike not to worry. Owen is always in girl clothes too. :)

Love ya,
R

SisterMom said...

He does look beautiful!!!

ellerbee eight said...

I love it. Jack dressed up with Jaiden until he was about 5 years old. My favorite pictures of him is in a dress with the words "I'm as pretty as a flower." Jeff worried and worried about him. One day as he started to go out the door in a Pocahontas dress, he said, wait, this is embarrassing. And so that was the end of the drag queen stage. Enjoy it while you can and take plenty of pictures... they come in mighty handy!

Anonymous said...

great pic!! I think Mike needs to dress up also!

Rebecca said...

Hey, everyone needs to look like a princess now and then, right? I love it!

The Wilkinson's said...

I saw this picture the other day and thought it was too funny. Today with my husband sitting here I came back to show it to him. He thought it was so cute too! I'd say poor Logan but he's actually rockin' that tutu!!!
Jaclyn

Chris said...

That is hysterical!! Definitely a keepsake for his teenage years. I am glad to hear all is well with you and yours. You all are in my thoughts and prayers!!! Keep enjoying life and all it's blessings.
Hugs,
Chris

Chris said...

Hey girl I really enjoy looking at Logan's picture but you need to update . We need new pictures:)
How are you ?

andreawilliams said...

One of our friends in in Ethopia picking up a baby RIGHT NOW!
I also have a 21 month old who loves to wrestle!