Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun weekend!!!!

Well, we had a great weekend. Helina and I attended the "Princess only" party for our good friends twin girls. They turn 3 in a few days. Helina has such a blast and made a great princess. She loved having her nails painted and drinking lemonade out of a pretty tea cup. She kept the "girlie" trend going by later playing dress-up with Logan. Thanks to Aunt Jen Helina has a full collection of dress up clothes. It became PAINFULLY obvious (especially when he is 17 and heading to prom when next these pics surface) that Logan is in need of some dress-up clothes of his very own. Oh, and speaking of Logan we had another of those "oh man what did he do now" episodes. We were in Target on Saturday and Logan was having a particularly persnickity kind of day. He at one point laid down on the floor in protest of the misery that we subject him to (like walking). I kept on moving with the other kids and left him with Mike. A few minutes later Mike they catch up to us and Mike has quite a tale to tell. Logan started wailing "mommy, mommy (as if laying on the floor isnt bad enough). A sweet you girl walks by and makes eye contact with him (big mistake) and realizing that he has a rapt audience he start wailing "mommy, mommy.....my mommy is dead". The lady evidently started tearing up (no exaggeration) before Mike can tell her that his mommy was very much alive but that if he didnt stop there WOULD be a death in the family. Man oh man where DOES he come up with this stuff? All in all it was a fun weekend spent with my fantastic (and dramatic) family. Doesnt get any better than that!

I want to send out a HUGE thanks to my dear friend Rebecca for re-decorating my blog. Her blog design business is going strong and its easy to see why! Love ya girl!!!!

Enjoy the new pics!

Yes, he does appear to be saying "for the love of all that is good, what am I doing?"

What an adorable ballerina:)

Helina and I at the princess party


She makes such a pretty princess, doesnt she?!



Always smiling........




Yay Noah! Hes walking with his walker now!!!!





Zoey and Helina. Who would think that 6 weeks ago Helina was terrified of her.


7 comments:

SisterMom said...

I miss you guys so much!! I can't wait for August to get here!

Anonymous said...

Wow - your blog looks awesome! :-)
Nice to "hear" from you & love the posted pics.

Kim said...

love the blog!!! worth the wait, did you see my Judah is a girls dress picture on my blog? www.desertbrains.blogspot.com our boys are so cute and your daughter she is always stunning!! keep in touch lady

i want a blog like yours send me deatails.

SisterMom said...

you guys look so happy!! I love her hair in those little puffs on the last picture!!

Rebecca said...

Oh, girl. The kids all look so great! I think that you have some black-mailing material for Logan, later on. HeeHee.....too funny about Target! Maybe he'll be a writer?!?!

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh my, can't get over Logan in those princess dresses!!! Heehee. :) Blackmail material for sure.

I love the last picture too, of Helina with Zoey... the little puff pigtails are CUTENESS.

Gotta see those kiddos again soon!!! How was Indy???

Love,
Rebecca

Chris said...

Wow, has it been six weeks already! The kids look so well adjusted and happy! I love the picture of Helina and the dog, too cute!! Noah is quite the chick magnet!! Logan seems like such a fun loving boy!! What blessings! I am so happy for you!