Monday, February 25, 2008

Long time no see











So I realize that I have been a bad blogger (and bad photographer) recently and I want to remedy that (Grace, thanks for keeping me in line). I came home tonight and took a few pics. Both Noah and Logan are doing really well. Noah is eating like theres no tomorrow and growing every day. Logan has taken quite well to his role as big brother. We have been among the unlucky masses who have had the nasty flu bug. Everyone but me (thank goodness) has been passing it back and forth for 3 solid weeks. I am praying I do not get it as I am leaving for Ethiopia in 2 1/2 weeks. Hilena, here your mommy and grandpa come!!!! Thats right, I am lucky enough to have my dad traveling with me this time. I am really excited to have someone from my family along to share the experience with me!








3 comments:

SisterMom said...

Oh My!!! He looks so so so amazing! his hair, eye lashes and everything are so pretty! He looks like a 13 month old, you must be feeding him constantly like we are Addy. Can't wait to hear about Hilena. Kiss my sister and my brother for me!!

Rebecca Lily said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! A post from Amy!!! I seriously check every day, girlfriend... and I am glad Grace is bugging you!! We need pics, pics, pics and more pics of that yummy boy!!!!

I'm going to get to your new blog design one of these days... maybe I will do that while you're in Ethiopia. So glad your dad is going with you! Yay! And you guys... get well soon already!!! I sooooo know how that all goes. Are you sick of hibernating yet??

Love ya girl! Hope you can come Friday.
Rebecca

KelseyChristine said...

Aw he is beautiful!
So exciting that Hilena will be in your arms soon :)