Friday, February 8, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I didnt realize how long it had been since I posted. Needless to say the time has really flown by lately. Noah is adjusting to life as member of our family tremendously well. He is a good-natured little guy!

Yesterday was such an answer to prayer when we found out that Hilena had finally made it through court. She is officially ours. We are excited beyond belief. I told my friend Kelly yesterday that I am totally "thinking pink" for the first time. This is a new (and quite pleasant) concept for me. I have been looking at nothing but trucks, dinosaurs, matchbox cars and all that is blue for several years now:) I am not complaining as I LOVE my boys but Hilena coming home will add some new "color" (pink is such a lovely color) to our testosterone filled houshold.

I have decided that I will be going back over to pick Hilena up. I am excited to go back over and spend more time with all of the kids. Hopefully this trip will be considerably shorter than my original 11 day adventure.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Amy , This is great news!!! I am so happy for you and Hilena. Again
Congratulation and I am happy that Noah is adjusting so good .
Chris

SisterMom said...

Yay!!! Noah pictures please!!!!

Rebecca Lily said...

Amy!!! You've decided officially to go back??? Will Mike go too??? I'm so excited for you! You are an incredible inspiration to me, girl!!!! Keep walking by faith - God will bless that!!

CONGRATULATIONS again on your now-official DAUGHTER! I think we are all looking forward to a little pink in your household. :)

Blessings,
Rebecca

Erica said...

Congratulations!!! AWESOME news!!!